Some important documents relating to the investigation and its aftermath.
- The email. This was the document that got the ball rolling. I detail my concerns about tender procurement processes at the Gauteng Department of Public Transport, Roads and Works.
- My submission to the Resolve Group investigation. This expanded upon the allegations made in the email, and was a formal submission to the investigation that was launched following my email.
- My reply to the counter-allegations against me. I defended my position after then-MEC of the department, Ignatius Jacobs, made counter-allegations against me.
- My second response to the MEC's allegations.
- My letter to the Public Protector. Following the investigation, and my resignation from the department, I approached the Public Protector for assistance. In this letter, I challenge some of the Public Protector’s findings.
- Complaint before press ombudsman (City Press) – my challenge against City Press coverage of me.
- Second complaint before press ombudsman (City Press) – my challenge against City Press coverage of me.
- My submission to the Press Freedom Commission (November 2011) – following an invitation to members of the public to submit their views about press freedom.